Claircognizance is the intuitive ability of clear knowing.
People that have natural claircognitive abilities are logical, enjoy thinking things out and frequently get ideas that suddenly pop into their head. They can receive answers to questions that they ask internally within their mind, such as when asking, “What was that word . .” and then suddenly, the answer perfectly comes right in.
It is one of the most doubted abilities by those who hold this intuitive gift. Because it is often hard to discern between what is a claircognizant thought delivered from Spirit and what is a just a self thought.
How do you know if it’s real?
Claircognizant information often comes in like a Light Bulb illuminating suddenly within your head. I’m talking about ideas that are sudden and bright – not something you are considering over time. They are there and then gone like a flash. So fast, in fact, that you often need to write them down right away before you forget them.
Claircognizantly received ideas and thoughts can be nagging and persistent, much like a bugging thought about someone lying to you (with no physical evidence of this), but most of the time – it’s a sudden stroke of insight.
The clear, intuitive thoughts of claircognizance frequently appears at random times or times when you are working, driving, showering, or otherwise, doing something completely unrelated to it.
Not sure if you have claircognizance as an intuitive ability yet?
9 Signs You Are Claircognizant
- You have an unquiet mind and spend your time thinking a lot – or writing a lot – many authors and songwriters are claircognizant
- You have lots of sudden ideas that you can’t wait to share – often keeping you up at night
- You are an interrupter – you apologize, but you can’t help it!
- You really enjoy logical things and figuring things out ‘left brain style’
- You receive answers to things sometimes hours or days after you ponder in your mind, and while it may take some time, you do get answers
- You prefer learning through books or written works
- You are the answers person. People ask you to help solve something they can’t solve – a personal issue, a work issue, a logistic issue – anything, really
- You can smell out a skunk – you know when someone is not to be trusted – with often no explanation
- You know when someone is genuine and trustworthy – with often no explanation
If you’ve found yourself to be a constant thinker, learner or gatherer of information, this is also a sign you are claircognizant. With this ability to prefer to clearly know – for a fact – the intuitive guidance that comes to you.
Article Credits: Amanda