Humans are social creatures. With that fact in mind, it makes sense that we would hold our fellow human in high regard. What they think about us matters. But what happens when people start judging you in harsh and unfair ways? How can we deal with that judgement?
Get away from it.
Just walk away. Stay away from people who judge you harshly and spend time with those who enjoy your company. Remove yourself from that presence and those thoughts.
Don’t sweat it.
Remember that everyone judges everyone. It’s not like you’re being specifically targeted. Take a deep breath, recognize that you’ve got company in that regard, and then do #1. Get away from it. Move on.
Stay positive and don’t judge.
When the world, and the people around you, seems so negative, be a beacon of hope. Stay positive. Do the right thing. Do the good thing. Be the change you want to see in the world. Moreover, forgo judging people the same way that you’ve been judged.
Source. Higher Perspective
One of the most inspirational woman that the world has ever seen, Maya Angelou was dubbed a variety of titles ranging from a famous poet, actress, civil rights activist, and author. With the unfortunate truth of Maya passing away recently as of 2014, her words of advice and wisdom are but some of the many memories we still share with one another in celebration of her life.
Known for her autobiography titled “I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings”, Angelou was the first African-American woman to have a nonfiction best-seller.
Her brilliance was contagious enough to be awarded the Grammy award for “Best Spoken Word Album” as well as several NAACP awards with the addition of having President Obama bestow upon her the Presidential Medal of Honor.
Angelou was even asked to read one of her amazing poems at the inauguration of President Clinton.
Her voice still echoes throughout the halls of history, sharing her mind with all of those willing to listen. Here are some of her most famous words of wisdom.
1) “It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.”2) “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
3) “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.”
5) “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.”
6) “Nothing will work unless you do.”
8) “I know for sure that loves saves me and that it is here to save us all.”
9) “The truth is, no one of us can be free until everybody is free.”
11) “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”
12) “If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.”
14) “Nothing succeeds like success. Get a little success, and then just get a little more.”
15) “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.”
Source. Spirit Science.
In this hectic pace of life, we desperately seek some great thought that can overcome the roadblocks of our lives. Here are ten greatest quotes about life that can be conceived as a recommendation as well as an advice to initiate a positive start for your day.
10. Mae West:
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
9. Earl Nightingale:
“Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.”
8. William Wallace:
“Every man dies. Not every man really lives.”
7. John F. Kennedy:
“Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings.”
6. Friedrich Nietzsche:
“He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.”
5. Jose Ortega y Gasset:
“Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.”
4. John Lennon:
“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”
3. Albert Einstein:
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
2. George Bernard Shaw:
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
2. Robert Frost:
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
Share Your Favourite Quote With Us. 🙂