Pablo Picasso, one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century. He is also responsible for significant developments in painting, sculpture, printmaking and ceramics.
Here are my all time favourite Quotes by this amazing artist.
1. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone”
2. “Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not. ”
3. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”
4. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.”
5. “People want to find a meaning in everything and everyone. That’s the disease of our age.”
6. “He can who thinks he can, and he can’t who thinks he can’t. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.”
7. “Every positive value has its price in negative terms… the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.”
8. “Every now and then one paints a picture that seems to have opened a door and serves as a stepping stone to other things.”
9. “Everything is a miracle. It is a miracle that one does not melt in one’s bath.”
What’s your favourite? Share with us in Comments..
“The truth is hard to swallow when you’re choking on your pride”
– Meat Loaf
People full of arrogance are referred to as choking on their pride. Now coming to the quote “The truth is hard to swallow when you’re choking on your pride” means you need to adopt a humbler and a more tolerable attitude in order to admit your mistakes. We all have a person too proud to admit his or her faults, a person who is not ready to accept what wrong he has been doing. Who is therefore unable to come to terms with the truth about him/herself.
When you are choking on your pride all you see is the other’s mistake other than your ”perfect” errors and you see what you want to. This is what makes you an Arrogant.
The more you are proud the harder the reality gets.
Loved this? Why don’t you share it with your Social Networks.?
There Comes a Point when You have to stop thinking about anything and Start Focusing on Yourself. Remember it’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority.
“If you don’t challenge yourself, you’ll never know what you can become.” – Unknown.
When looking back doesn’t interest you anymore, you’re doing something right.
I will no longer allow the negative things in my life to spoil all of the good things I have. I choose to be happy.
Loved These Quotes? Share these on Your Social Networks.