It’s always believed that You Must Change Your Beliefs to experience true happiness. Following are the beliefs that you must leave NOW if you really want to live a happy life.
1. “I deserve happiness.”
No one deserves anything. No one is truly entitled to anything. Happiness is something you earn.
2. “I don’t have what I need to be happy.”
Happiness doesn’t come from things you possess in materiality, but it can come from appreciating what you have. An act of appreciation and gratitude leads directly to happiness. Ask Yourself, What are you grateful for?
3. “I’m just not good enough.”
Everyone is different, so you are. Good in many aspects.
4. “I can never heal.”
People hurt us, it’s true. It’s completely on you for how you react to them. The good part is , you absolutely can heal, you just never will if you keep telling yourself that you can’t.
5. “I must be in control.”
I used to be this way. Badly. I always had to be in control of things. Heck, sometimes I can still be that way. But all it did was cause grief and worry. It’s not worth it to try to control everything. Take responsibility, but don’t fight to control.
6. “This is personal.”
Almost nothing is personal. These days it seems like everyone just aches to be offended, and if it doesn’t outrage you, it’s not worth the time. That’s a rough way to live. Realize that nothing is ever truly personal and you’ll be happier.
7. “I must be liked by everyone.”
This one is especially silly. Don’t let the opinion of others define you. Embrace what you are. Not everyone is going to like you and that is perfectly okay.
Thank You for Reading this Piece of Writing.. You can share it on your facebook.
Les Brown is one of the influential motivational speakers and his speeches have really inspired many to achieve what they desire, including me. Watched him LIVE once when I attended one of his mass seminars and trust me he can make you so motivated that you would do all that you once thought impossible. I have tried to live by his teachings and have experienced a tremendous change in my life. This is the reason I ‘ve decided to share with you some of his best sayings. Enjoy Reading!
15 Les Brown Quotes That Will Surely Inspire You
1. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
2. “Your dream was given to you. If someone else can’t see it for you, that’s fine, it was given to you and not them. It’s your dream. Hold it. Nourish it. Cultivate it!”
3. “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
4. “It’s not over until you win.”
5. “Life is a fight for territory and once you stop fighting for what you want, what you don’t want will automatically take over.”
6. “No one will take better care of your dream than you.”
7. “If you run around with 9 losers pretty soon you’ll be the 10th loser.”
8. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.”
9. “Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.”
10. “Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.”
11. “Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.”
12. “The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry our their dream.”
13. “Perfection does not exist — you can always do better and you can always grow.”
14. “The things you want are always possible; it is just that the way to get them is not always apparent. The only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life is you, and that can be a considerable obstacle because you carry the baggage of insecurities and past experience.”
15. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”
And this one is my Favourite.
“It is not too late to revive your dream. Do not allow fear, failure, frustration, lack of money, discouragement, sickness, pain, or any temporary setback to kill your dream. You are bigger than any of these things. Take courage!
Believe that you can use any stumbling block as a stepping stone to a better life. Ask yourself ~ who can you count on? Who must you count out? Reassess, regroup, change your strategies. Come back with a vengeance! Resolve that failure is not an option. Keep looking up and moving forward. You can make it happen. You have GREATNESS within you!”
Les Brown is a life changer and as you can see he is a man full of so much wisdom for all. If you loved this collection of Les Brown quotes please make sure you share this article with your loved ones and followers.
You can add on to this list with your favourite quote in the Comments.
Have a Great Time.
[CBC show=”y” country=”in”][/CBC][CBC_COUNTRY]