1. “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”
This one is my favourite, you should speak truth and trust me you will not have to think much. You need not have to remember what you said to who. Be clear and true to people. But if you speak a lie, you will have to invent many other lies just to defend that “one” lie that you spoke out at first.
2. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
Remember not to follow the crowd blindly, don’t pick a side just because the majority is on it but to pick it because it is right. Give it time, it may take time to arrive at a conclusion on some matter but that will be your choice, your decision out of your own intelligence.
3. “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.”
You all will also agree with the fact that real education comes from living life rather than attending lectures at school. You can study, read and pass the examinations and get a high school degree but what next? You still have a lot to learn, and the real education begins when you learn from life.
4. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
Surround Yourself with the People who Lift you up, and with those who drag you down. It may be tough to get someone like that but it’s not that difficult as well.
5. “If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.”
If you find a starving animal and give it food and shelter and nurse it back to health, it’ll only be grateful and love you forever for your good deed. Try helping a human, You can do everything to prosper them, but hey are never satisfied. The chances are that they will probably eventually find a way to stab you in the back.