There are days when getting up early is so difficult to do. Even if you have been in the game for quite sometime staying inspired to produce results all the time seems impossible to achieve.
Some people feel stuck doing their job because of various circumstances. Sadly, those who are unmotivated in their business end up slacking off and not delivering their best performance on their projects.
To prevent you from being idle or discouraged, be reminded of Confucius’ words:
“Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
If this message is not enough to get you on your feet, here’s a collection of powerful quotes from great minds that will help you maximize your daily potential.
20 Inspirational Quotes To Maximize Your Potential
1. “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” –Carlton Fisk
2. “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” – Robert H. Schuller
3. “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferriss
4. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude” – Maya Angelou
5. “If you don’t build your dream. Someone will hire you to help build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
6. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
7. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
8. “No man can succeed in a line of endeavor which he does not like.” – Napoleon Hill
9. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
10. “You never stop earning when you do what you love.” – Asha Tyson
11. “Communication–the human connection–is the key to personal and career success.” – Paul J. Meyer
12. “What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team.” – Benjamin F. Fairless
13. “I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.” – Lou Holtz
14. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
15. “Don’t set compensation as a goal. Find work you like, and the compensation will follow.” – Harding Lawrence
16. “Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.” – Fernando Flores
17. “The only way to get people to like working hard is to motivate them. Today, people must understand why they’re working hard. Every individual in an organization is motivated by something different.” – Rick Pitino
18. “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” – Katherine Whitehorn
19. “The only person you are destined become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
Which one of these career quotes struck you the most? Share your favorite in the comments below.