“Anyone can give up; it is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would expect you to fall apart, now that is true strength.” – Chris Bradford
Below are the 10 Reasons for why You Don’t Need to Give Up.
1. You have already started. There is no need in stopping half way. I am sure stopping half way would not bring back all the time you have invested in ensuring that you achieve this project/plan.
2. You are almost there. Most times, problems don’t come until you are almost there. Remember, one painful thing about life is not achieving something you knew you could achieve, something that was almost within your reach.
3. You are stronger than your current problems. Even your problems are not there to intimidate you but to challenge you to get better and move higher.
Your current problem that looks like your number one enemy is actually your friend in disguise, always trying to ensure that you bring out the very best in yourself.
4. You believed you could do it in the first place, that was why you started. You believed you could achieve it, which was why you put all your effort together to start it. Why have you decided to betray this strong belief you had in yourself?
5. You have realized the benefits you will get when you complete this project/plan/mission of yours. Don’t you want them?
6. Every problem of yesterday is the success story of today. I am sure you want to be nicely dressed up in your suit, be on the center stage with a microphone probably in your hands, telling people how you made it to the top.
7. The problem you are facing now is what will give you the experience you need when you get to the next level. People that learned from their problems are able to cope better when they get to the next phase of their life
8. The problem and your promotion are directly proportional. The bigger your problem, the bigger your promotion. The more you run from your problem, the more you lower your promotion. So it’s up to you to decide now. Be wise.
9. You were probably tired of your previous position, title or state, which was why you tried something new. Are you willing to go back to your previous position?
10. You have a God that is ready to support you. He knows the beginning and he knows the end. He created you to experience life fully and he believes in you. God has given you power and authority over everything including your problems, so you have no reason to allow your problems to subdue you.
Though how you interpret the last point depends upon you, whether you are a believer or not; but know that you will have friends, family who will always support you and have your back.
Author: Seun Emmanuel Alaofin
Source- SEA PUBLICATION
SUBSCRIBE NOW for More Inspiration.
“The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie.”
Not Everyone of You will agree with this and yes I must say that this is very situational. It varies with the situation in which the an explanation is offered.
But I think this is probably quite true much of the time.
If a person is giving an elaborate explanation as to why he is not responsible for a particular event ( this can be anything ) , then this chinese proverb is most likely applicable.
Whereas, explaining scientific or cultural phenomena frequently requires a detailed explanation.
What You have to say about this? Quote any such example in line with your view.
Share this with your friends on Social Networks.